- Love You Like Sunshine Gilt Artwork $99 Special $79
- Sunset In LA Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Enjoy the Ride Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- A Leg To Stand On Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Make Your Dreams Come True Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Alpaca Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Watercolor Butterflies Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Rainbow In A Cloud Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Dapper Giraffe Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Big and Little 3 Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Let's Ride Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Explore Your World Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Super Hero Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Solar System Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Midnight Wall Art by Minted® $48 – $147
- Little Big World Map Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Blast Off Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- Rhino Wall Art By Minted® $89 – $354
- The Animalphabet Wall Art by Minted® $89 – $354
- Bulldog Art $149 Sale $88.99
- Brother Sentiment Art $99 Special $79
- Cathy Walters Elephant $49 – $129 Special $47 – $103
- Batman Neon Decor $199 Sale $98.99
Gallery art can take many forms, especially where kids are concerned. It may be abstract in design, a simple message or a dream that comes alive. Exposing kids to art early on in their lives can lead to a lifetime of appreciating it in its truest forms. And there might be a budding artist in your family.
Lots of gallery art for kids and babies depict things they typically love, so you can choose the artwork based on their interests. It could be cars or animals like llamas, horses, dogs and jungle wildlife. Or it might be make-believe unicorns. Group the artwork together in a playroom over a play table and chairs or a desk to inspire the artist within. The pictures are a great way to decorate a big wall in the room.
Planked art is another fabulous way to add some color and character to a space. Catchy sayings and cool designs make them a fun accessory to hang on a wall. It’s kind of like finding driftwood and drawing or painting something really cool on it. Only it’s magnified by incredible talent. So, a fish or animal design or perhaps a word definition outlined on a piece of wood becomes an extraordinary work of art that can go on a kid’s bathroom or bedroom wall. Add some shelving for still forms of artwork, like clay models done in preschool or camp created by your own resident artist.
Personalized watercolor pictures are awesome to give a shout out to your son or daughter and to enhance the decor. Amidst toys and child necessities, a little artwork goes a long way. Place one of our Pottery Barn Kids lamps nearby to illuminate the artwork. The light is practical and essential for reading or listening to lullabies or songs before bedtime. Watercolor is very calming, so it can actually help with relaxation and winding down at the end of the day.
Hang cables in the room that can hold your child’s paintings, coloring masterpieces and other drawings. They can be strung across a wall, over a toy box or over a doorway to showcase the artwork. Displaying your child’s creations is a loving way to show encouragement. Change out the display when new stuff comes from school or art class. Or maybe the best creations are done at home. Frame some of your kid’s artwork to place throughout your home. Group several together for a little gallery, then scatter others on tables and counters. Sometimes the very best artwork is right at your feet, or rather at the tip of your child’s fingers.
But occasionally you have to send out a neon light message to inspire. We have neon lights that literally light up a room in a festive way. Prop up a neon sign on the top of a bookcase or hang it on the wall. By lighting up the bookcase and concurrently the books, you highlight the area. Reading is so important. By shedding a little light literally on the subject you might entice your little one to read a little longer and a little more often.
And if you want to decorate a large wall, try an artsy mural that adheres to the wall. A tree, forest or butterfly mural will evoke an earthy sentiment. Or keep with the learning vibe going and put up an ABC mural. For those who love the beach, there are sea and sky murals. The decals are simple to put up and easy to take down. Move them around as needed. They won’t harm the walls and they look fantastic. Guests might think you painted the murals yourself. We won’t tell them otherwise.