Bright, bold & kid-approved bedding.
- $59 – $79 Limited Time Offer $44 – $59
- $49 – $69 Limited Time Offer $36 – $51
- $99 Limited Time Offer $74
- $69 – $89 Limited Time Offer $51 – $69
- $99 Limited Time Offer $74
- $69 – $89 Limited Time Offer $51 – $89
Kids Blankets for Sleeping and Snuggling
Give your kids something warm and cozy to enjoy with new kids blankets from Pottery Barn Kids. These soft blankets are sized to fit kids beds, but they make a great accessory for the couch, a kids chair or a fun bean bag. Spread them out in between sheets and a duvet or fold them over the arm of your children's lounge furnishings. Available in a rich range of colors and featuring various patterns and textures, these blankets make shopping for kids home linens as easy as can be. Choose from herringbone weaves, faux fur, plush sherpa styles and more, then personalize them for an extra treat.
Selecting Your New Blankets
Selecting blankets for kids and babies is a satisfying experience when you have such a finely made set of options. Check out solid colors that match or expand your palette, plus tons of textures that feel good against your children's skin.
- To make shopping easy and ensure a clean nursery aesthetic, shop by crib to discover each layer of bedding, including blankets.
- Explore complementary textures, like a herringbone weave or a sherpa blanket with pom-poms at the corners. Giving kids something wonderful to touch is excellent for them, plus they truly enjoy it.
- Weighted blankets can help keep everyone calm by creating a sense of peace and safety. These blankets are a new trend towards treating kids blankets as an important part of feeling at home with decor.
- Layer lots of basic blankets for a fun way to customize bedding looks. Choose minimalist bed-sized blankets in an array of colors to mix-and-match each week.
Shopping for Kids Bedding Extras
Plan to coordinate your kids blankets with extra bedding elements. This makes each bedroom look like it's been specially curated for design and comfort. Kids can cherish the memories of these bedrooms as the years pass, while you enjoy creating a beautiful home for each member of your family.
- Look for bed skirts to match blankets. These elements let you create peeks of color that can enrich a design palette or help update seasonal styles.
- Quilts and comforters help you layer up on warmth as seasons transition or kids start to decide which blankets they like best when you make their beds for them.
- Decorative pillows add personality and fun. Bring kids over to ask them which ones they like the most for their bedrooms.
- Stock up holiday blankets so that when it's time to decorate the rest of your home, you're ready with everything you need for a festive mood.
Personalizing Kids Blankets
Add a special touch to kids blankets with the addition of their names, embroidered in contrast colors and high-quality threads. Making the bed is easy when everyone has their own blankets.