Pick The Perfect Crib Bedding Sets
When you're looking for a simple way to fill your linen closet with beautiful bedding, start shopping crib bedding sets. These sets are exactly right when you're expecting a new baby and want to be as prepared as possible or for those times when you know you need a refresh, but only want to make a few choices. Selecting from sets gets you all the bedding elements you need in one easy package. Each piece coordinates or matches exactly so that your nursery looks incredible every time you tidy up and change the sheets. If you love a certain palette, choose crib bedding sets in a complementary range that lets you mix it up as you go.
What Comes in Crib Bedding Sets?
Most busy parents really appreciate being able to bring home gorgeous crib bedding sets, because it provides everything you need all at once. While you can always shop for items separately if you want to bulk up your bedding collection, a set simplifies things for both baby boy or baby girl bedding.
- A crib fitted sheet is sized for a crib mattress and has an elastic edge that secures the sheet around the edge of the mattress. This is where your baby sleeps.
- A quilt covers your baby for warmth, comfort and a feeling of safety. Quilts are substantial enough to be cozy, but lightweight and often embellished with stitching detail.
- A crib skirt goes around the edge of the crib at the bottom edge underneath the bed part of the crib. The skirt softens the lines of the crib's legs or covers any storage items that you might keep under the crib.
- Some sets also include a flat sheet, a throw pillow, a crib bumper or other nursery linen basics that you use on a regular basis.
Enhancing Your Crib Linens
Once you have the essentials in place, look for bigger crib bedding sets or add to the ones you've chosen by enhancing the set with other crib linens and accessories.
- If you like to reserve your crib for a full night of sleep, you can set up another area for rest with nap mats. Cover them with blankets that match your bedding set and help older babies or toddlers settle into daytime slumber in their own special spot.
- Pick out baby blankets and swaddles to fill out your bedding sets. These soft covers are perfect for wrapping babies up when snuggling, rocking, singing, after bathing or any time your baby needs comfort or warmth.
- Have fun with patterns and high-end designers, like Monique Lhuillier or a charming woodland scene on a quilt.
Choosing crib bedding sets makes setting up the crib easy and stylish so you can focus on spending time with your baby.