- Mackenzie Fire Trucks Toiletry Bag $19.50 Sale $14.99
- Mackenzie Blue Multicolor Dino Toiletry Bag $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Mackenzie Firetrucks Wet/Dry Bag $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Brody Transportation Wet/Dry Bag $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Mackenzie Blue Dinos Wet/Dry Bag $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Mackenzie Navy Solar System Toiletry Bag $19.50
- Mackenzie Firetruck Media Tablet Case $24 Sale $13.99
- Mackenzie Navy Camo Toiletry Bag $19.50
- Ivory/Navy Family Travel Totes $49 – $59
- Ivory/Black Family Travel Totes $49 – $59
- Ivory/Gray Family Travel Totes $49
- Solid Kid Beach Totes $44.50
- Slouchy Totes $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Solid Harper Diaper Totes $49.50
- Striped Harper Diaper Totes $49.50
- Solid Harper Wet/Dry Bags $16.50
- Navy Stripe Wet/Dry Pouch $16.50 Sale $8.99
- Indigo Small Wet/Dry Bag $16.50 Sale $8.99
- Navy/White Stripe Family Pop-Up Tent $99
- Black/White Polka Dot Family Pop-Up Tent $99
- Mackenzie Notebooks $9.95 Sale $4.99
- Sunglasses $16.50 Sale $12.99
- Baby Sunglasses $16.50 Special $13
Beach GearSpending quality time with the family at the beach, pool or lake on the weekends or on a vacation is one of the best parts of summer and beautiful weather. At Pottery Barn Kids, we know how much planning and effort goes into a successful beach day when you have kids and babies to think about. Our beach gear ensures you have everything you need to enjoy the sun safely. Limit your children’s exposure to harsh sun rays with tunics and cover-ups that protect their sensitive skin. Choose from a variety of patterns featuring their favorite animals and characters that they’ll love to wear and play with.
No beach day is complete without beach towels to dry off with after a long swim or playing catch in the pool. Our beach towels also double as cover-ups and feature maximum sun protection with a UPF 50+ rating that prevents skin damage from UV A and UV B rays. Inspire your children’s imaginations with towels featuring mythical unicorns and encourage them to get moving with planes, trains and automobiles printed on their beach towels. From beloved movie characters such as princesses and princes to adorable animals, there are plenty of choices for the whole family.
Taking babies to the beach is a wonderful experience as they grow and adjust to their environment and the larger world around them. Make sure they are protected with baby beach wraps that keep them warm while also limiting exposure to the sun’s rays. Beach wraps are particularly useful for babies as they can sit and play in the sand comfortably and you don’t have to constantly move a towel around for them to sit on. If your baby is still in diapers, make sure to take along a diaper cover to keep accidents out of the water and minimize clean-up.
One of the best things about going to the beach or pool is getting to play with toys designed for use in the water. Goggles and swim caps help older kids practice what they’ve learned in swim lessons, and they can use them with pool rings to dive and learn how to hold their breath. Sand claws and buckets are perfect for building sand castles, and your kids can use their imaginations to create the perfect palace. Take along headphones and a boom box to add tunes to your day in the sun and sing along to songs from popular movies and hit artists.
Carry everything from drinks and snacks to towels and toys with our beach totes. Celebrate your family by opting for a monogrammed beach tote that features your last name or the family’s initials. Make sure to pack a cooler to bring along sandwiches, water and drinks that will satisfy your thirst even on the hottest days. Opt for a wet and dry bag that you can use to store wet bathing suits and toys to keep them from getting the whole bag damp. Our beach totes double as travel bags so you can take them on vacation and keep all your beach essentials close at hand.
Nothing says relaxing at the beach quite like outdoor furniture including cozy beach chairs and umbrellas. Make sure to get a beach chair and umbrella combination for your children so they always have a shady spot to retreat to when they get too hot. Cozy up with the family on soft beach chairs such as bean bags for a relaxing afternoon in the sun. Add a small stool or portable table to store drinks and reading material for the perfect place to spend the afternoon lounging. Choose from dainty polka dots to funky patterns to create a bright, bold beach look your kids will adore.