- Rainbow Bath Accessories $14 – $39
- Metallic Dot Bath Accessories $39
- Rainbow Stripe Bath Accessories $14 – $39 Sale $7.99 – $22.99
- Navy Stripe Bath Accessories $14 – $39
- Pink Stripe Bath Accessories $14 – $39 Sale $7.99 – $22.99
- Shower Curtain Roller Rings $14.50
- Personalized Step Stools $59 – $69
- Personalized Step Stools with Storage $129 Sale $76.99
- Wood Finish Single Step Stool $69
Kids' Bathroom Sets Delivering Style
Getting your little one cleaned up and ready for bed after a long day is easy when you decorate their bathroom with kids bathroom sets that combine style and function. With the right items in place, brushing teeth and taking on bath time doesn't have to seem like a chore. Pottery Barn Kids offers many different styles and products to choose from, making it easy to decorate a bathroom for children of all ages.
Essential Bathroom Accessories
Every organized bathroom requires a few essential accessories to maximize functionality and reinforce the style of the space.
- Trash Can: Keep little bits of clutter off the floor and where they belong by placing an eye-catching trash can next to the vanity or toilet.
- Toothbrush Holder: Get their toothbrushes off the counter and vertically stored in a fashionable toothbrush holder that delivers organization and color to the bathroom counter.
- Soap Dispenser: It is easier to remind them to wash their hands every time they use the bathroom when you fill a decorative soap dispenser with their favorite soap. Consider hanging a hand towel on a hook nearby for a convenient place to dry those hands, other than their shirt hems.
- Cup: Let them wash away that minty toothpaste taste by adding a cup to their countertop. If it is a shared bathroom, color-coding their cups makes it easy to keep them separate.
- Step Stool: Little ones have a hard time reaching the sink, resulting in sticky blue toothpaste all over the counters instead of going down the sink. Make the sink more accessible by placing a stylish step stool in front of the vanity. A single step up may be ideal for bigger kids, but little ones will need one offering multiple steps. Some step stools even provide storage for slippers and a few of their favorite bath toys.
- Shower Curtain Hooks: A shower curtain is often the focal point of a bathroom design. Allow it to move freely along the rod by hanging it from decorative hooks designed to open and close with ease.
The right kids' bathroom accessories take any bathroom and transform it into a fun and cheerful place where kids will love to bathe. Start with an eye-catching shower curtain and choose the rest of the accessories to enhance the look. Many of the bathroom products at Pottery Barn Kids even allow for personalization, making it easy to add a name, initial or monogram to the pieces selected.