- Spencer Stainless Bento Box $48.50
- Spencer Stainless Rectangle Bento Box $39.50
- Spencer Stainless Small Container $10.50
- Spencer Stainless Medium Container $12.50
- Spencer Stainless Sandwich Container $16.50
- Spencer Stainless Dual Compartment Food Storage $25.50
- Kitty & Car Dual Compartment Stainless Steel Food Containers $25.50
- Spencer Stainless Nesting Trio $29.50
- Spencer Clear Food Storage Sets $16.50
- Spencer Bento Box Containers $16.50
- Stasher™ Silicone Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bag $12.50 – $14.50
- Stainless Steel Classic & Insulated Pre-K Lunch Bag Food Storage Set $39.50
- Stainless Steel Retro Lunch Bag Food Storage Set $59.50
- Stainless Steel Dual Compartment Lunch Bag Food Storage Set $74.50
- Stainless Steel Cold Pack & Insulated Lunch Sack Food Storage Set $69.50
- Spencer Dual Compartment Food Storage $12.50
- Mackenzie Hot & Cold Containers $19.50 Special $13 – $19.50
- Heroes & Villains Hot & Cold Containers $15 – $19.50 Sale $9.99 – $19.50
- Mackenzie Insulated Medium Water Bottles $19.50 Sale $9.99 – $19.50
- Mackenzie Insulated Large Water Bottles $22.50 Sale $12.99 – $22.50
- Fairfax Insulated Water Bottles $19.50 Sale $10.99 – $19.50
- Heroes & Villains Insulated Water Bottles $19.50 – $22.50
- Stainless Sandwich Cutters $7.50 Sale $5.99 – $7.50
- Utensils & Carrying Case Set $8.50
- Heroes & Villains Freezer Packs $4.50
- Freezer Packs $9 Sale $6.99
Whether your kids are off for a day at school or you’re packing a snack for the day’s activities, having sturdy food storage containers on hand simplifies your life and keeps kids happy and healthy. Containers are some of the most helpful accessories to tote along to the playground or thebeach because having water, juice, sandwiches and snacks on hand keeps kids happy, especially when they’re starting to feel peckish after a day of running around. Choose from a large selection of everything you need to keep food ready to enjoy, from water bottles to storage containers, from Pottery Barn Kids.
Grab a medium- or large-sized water bottle to carry along on a hot day, or even to store hot cocoa or apple cider during winter. These insulated water bottles keep cold and hot liquids – even tasty soups – at their optimal temperatures for up to seven hours. Plus, they’re environmentally friendly and BPA-free. There are many different designs, from unicorns to superheroes, that your child is sure to love. In fact, each water bottle is designed to fit with a corresponding lunch bag that boasts a matching design. You can also place hot or cold foods in our hot/cold food storage containers, which keep hot foods hot for up to five hours, and cold foods cold for up to seven hours. These containers are ideal for meals such as soups or oatmeal, or even cool puddings or desserts.
Designed especially to fit in your child’s backpack or lunch bag, our variety of different food storage containers work well for lunch, snacks and more. Available in sizes such as small, medium and bento box (with multiple compartments), these containers feature a stainless-steel, BPA-free construction with a stainless-steel body and sealable lid. In addition, they are FDA-approved, lead-free, food-safe and phthalate-free. We’ve designed them not only to be durable enough to stand up to the elements and repeated usage, but also to be completely safe for your child – and your peace of mind. Purchase food containers in a complete set, or piece by piece as you need them. There are also chip and dip containers and bento box containers that work well for a day of fun and sun, or for storing snacks on a day of running errands.
Don’t forget the myriad food storage accessories that are bound to make being on-the-go even more seamless. Look for tabletop items that are designed especially for traveling, such as a utensils set with included carrying case, or an ice pack to keep your child’s lunch bag or cooler cold for an entire day. Stainless-steel sandwich cutters also let you make adorable, bite-sized treats for your child’s lunch, like a PBJ in the shape of a heart, train or flower.