- Comfort Upholstered Glider $599 – $699
- Merced Glider $999 – $1,299 Special $799 – $1,099
- PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Rocker $999 Special $899
- The Emily & Meritt Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker $1,499 Special $1,199
- Wingback Convertible Rocker $949 – $1,349 Sale $849 – $1,039.99
- PB Kids® Comfort Swivel Rocker $1,099 – $1,499 Special $899 – $1,199
- Modern Wingback Glider & Recliner $1,399 Special $1,199
- Comfort Swivel Glider & Recliner $899 – $1,399 Special $799 – $1,199
- PB Kids® Grand Comfort Swivel Rocker $1,199 Special $1,099
- Modern Tufted Wingback Rocker $899 – $1,399 Special $799 – $1,199
- Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker $999 – $1,299 Special $799 – $1,099
- Small Comfort Swivel Glider Recliner $799 – $1,199 Special $699 – $999
- Chesterfield Mini Chair $399 Special $359
- Round Tufted Ottoman, Erin Linen Oatmeal $399 Special $299
- Tufted Ottoman $399 Sale $279.99
- Leather Wingback Ottoman $649 Special $486 – $649
- Charleston Ottoman $299 – $599 Sale $224 – $449
- The Emily & Meritt Modern Wingback Ottoman $749 Special $561
- Thatcher Ottoman $499 Special $374
- Modern Wingback Ottoman $599 Special $449 – $599
- Radcliffe Ottoman $549 – $649 Special $411 – $486
- Comfort Upholstered Ottoman $299 Special $224 – $261
- Merced Ottoman $399 Special $299
- Sparrow Gliding Ottoman $399 – $449 Sale $279.99 – $314.99
- Comfort Ottoman $449 – $649 Special $381 – $649
Quick Ship Upholstery
Rocking a baby to sleep and reading sweet stories to your children at bedtime are among life’s simplest pleasures. As you sink into the soft upholstery, it provides a way for you to get comfortable and unwind while enjoying bonding moments with your kids. Put upholstered seating from Pottery Barn Kids in the nursery or kids’ room to create a soothing, blissful place to relax with your child. Match the upholstery to the decor in the room, or choose pieces in soft, neutral tones that blend with any other colors and designs you have featured in the room.
Different types of chairs from the kids and baby quick ship upholstery collection offer different experiences. A rocker, like a classically styled wingback rocker, is the original type of chair to place beside a crib or beside the bookcase in a child’s room for reading time. A rocker provides a back and forth, almost wavelike motion that’s perfect for soothing a tired child or cuddling your child with a favorite book.
A convertible rocker is a chair that’s designed to grow with your family. It’s like getting two chairs in one because a simple change gives you a completely different style of chair. This style of seating offers the traditional comfort of a rocking chair but comes with extra legs that switch out with the rocker. This dual style of seating is especially useful if your child grows and decides he or she no longer wants a chair that rocks back and forth.
A glider delivers the gentle back and forth movement of a rocker without the addition of the arcing motion that creates a wavelike sensation in a traditional rocker. A simple movement of your ankles pushes the chair back and forth. The chairs move silently, so when your baby falls asleep in your arms, it’s easy to move him or her to the crib or bed without any unexpected noises.
A glider-recliner is a chair that lets you enjoy the soothing motion of a glider or kick back and put your feet up. This style of chair is nice when you want to nap beside your child’s bed or doze off with your child cradled in your arms. These chairs are made with controls that are easy to reach and operate silently so you don’t wake up your child when you need to get up and leave the room. Toss a colorful pillow in the chair for extra color, or drape a soft throw blanket over the back of the chair for a touch of instant warmth and coziness.
A swivel rocker adds the convenience of being able to quickly turn from side to side to the comforting motion you get from a rocker. The swivel function is especially handy when you need to reach for a book without getting up or if you need to grab a tissue from the night stand. It also lets you turn to watch your children or easily see who enters the room without creating the need to get up.
A mini sofa and chair give your child the perfect, soft spot to sit or nap. These child-sized pieces are ideal for kids who enjoy playing grown-up and who want things just like Mom and Dad have. These pint-sized furnishings are created to look like adult furniture to add a sophisticated look to your kids’ room.
Slide an ottoman in front of seating that doesn’t recline for a place to put your feet up. Ottomans also create an extra spot for kids to sit when playing games around a play table or watching TV. On top of the convenience of these small pieces, ottomans are light enough for kids to pull closer to a lamp when they want to read. This encourages independence and the development of basic problem solving skills while adding a stylish touch to the room.