- Blythe No Footboard Bed $999 – $1,749 Special $799 – $1,505
- Blythe Tufted Bed $1,299 – $1,649 Special $1,039 – $1,319
- Blythe Daybed $1,399 – $1,849 Special $1,119 – $1,475
- Blythe Carriage Bed Set $2,455 – $2,995 Special $1,985 – $2,225
- Blythe Carriage Bed $2,199 – $2,399 Special $1,539 – $1,679
- Blythe Hutch & Extra-Wide Dresser $599 – $1,799 Special $479 – $1,439
- Blythe Dresser $899 Special $719
- Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser $1,199 Special $959
- Blythe Drawer Chest $1,099 Special $879
- Blythe Armoire $1,299 Special $1,039
- Blythe Round Side Table $249 Special $199
- Blythe Desk & Low Hutch $229 – $649 Sale $136.99 – $519
- Blythe Desk & Tall Hutch $399 – $649 Special $319 – $519
- Blythe Nightstand $349 Special $279 – $349
- Blythe Spindle Toddler Bed Conversion Kit $139 Special $111
- Blythe Convertible Crib $999 Special $799
- Blythe Toddler Bed Conversion Kit $199 Special $159
- Blythe Oval Toddler Bed Conversion Kit $139 – $199 Special $111 – $139
- Blythe Dresser & Topper Set $1,099 Special $879 – $1,099
- Blythe Extra Wide Dresser & Topper Set $1,399
- Blythe Collection Wood Swatches $20
For a truly luxurious look to your baby’s nursery or child’s bedroom, the furniture in our Blythe Collection has beautiful detailed finials, lathe-turned legs and fluted posts. The hand-tufted upholstery on the cribs and beds adds warmth, and the expert craftsmanship ensures the long-lasting construction of this high-quality furniture. This collection at Pottery Barn Kids has consistent color tones and flawless surfaces due to the anegre veneers. Choose between vintage white or gray for a soft look that goes well with any decor.
The convertible crib has sculptured detailing on the poplar wood frame. To complement the coloring, the washed linen cotton upholstery is ivory for the vintage white frame and white for the vintage gray frame. As your baby grows, alter the height of the mattress platform until your child is ready for a toddler bed. A conversion kit lets you alter the guardrail so that your toddler can crawl in and out of bed independently while still having a fail-safe against accidentally rolling out of bed when asleep. An alternative to the hand-tufted crib design is the oval crib with a slatted guardrail all around it. As with the rectangular crib, the oval version has a toddler bed conversion kit providing a comfortable and familiar sleeping arrangement for your child. Sleep close to your child in the comfy daybed that has the same sculpted detailing and tufting as the crib.
With the same design details as the crib, the dresser continues the vintage theme. Store your baby’s bedding, diapers, nursing essentials, clothing and toys in the roomy drawers. Dovetail joinery ensures the solid wood drawers are strong while the drawer glides and stops allow for a smooth motion and enhanced safety. With everything close at hand, it makes sense to change your baby here, so add the removable topper and a changing pad to the top of the pretty dresser. If you have more space in the nursery, a large version of the dresser is available for increased storage.
Now that your child’s bigger, it’s time for toddlers to sleep in a proper bed. Make this an exciting experience with the sumptuous design that the Blythe tufted bed offers. The frame features carved rope molding, and both the headboard and footboard have detailed tufting. The mattress platform is adjustable to two heights. Set at the lower height, your child can get in and out of bed easily while the higher setting allows for a trundle when a playmate stays overnight. For two kids sharing the same bedroom, add a top bunk for a twin-over-twin bunk bed design. This saves on floor space while your kids have fun sleeping close together.
For a fairy tale design, you can’t go wrong with a beautiful carriage bed. The tufted headboard reaches the top of the ornate frame that closes in the four corners of the bed for a private sleeping experience. Curtains fitted to the inside pull shut to keep out the light and let your child drift off into happy dreams. The tufted canopy bed has a beautifully sculpted frame that looks stunning when draped with sheers. Place a lamp on the matching nightstand for cozy lighting, and put your child’s favorite book back in the drawer after you’ve read the bedtime story.
Keep the pristine look of the bedroom with a dresser to store away all the toys and clothing. The adjustable levelers keep the dresser stable on an uneven floor. A bookcase offers additional storage with two drawers while displaying your child’s books and favorite ornaments.
Your child is older and that means schoolwork has to be done. A private study area is just what’s needed to get the homework done without interruption. A desk with five drawers gives plenty of room to keep books, pens and craft supplies stored away but within easy reach, and this keeps the desktop free from clutter. A low hutch provides two extra drawers plus three handy cubbies. Hang a picture above to complete the look. When the wall space above isn’t being used, a tall hutch is ideal. It gives an enclosed feel to the study area and features a corkboard back panel to pin pictures, notes and a calendar. Put a picture frame and pen holder in the recessed area and a lamp on the side for extra lighting.