- Monique Lhuillier Silver Rectangle Wreath Frame $15
- Monique Lhuillier Silver Circle Wreath Frame $12
- Rocket Frame $29 Sale $16.99
- Baseball Frame $29 Sale $16.99
- Butterfly Frame $29 Sale $16.99
- Everly Sentiment Frames $29 Special $23
- Carved Wood Frame $39 Sale $14.99
- Smoked Oak Gallery Frames $19 – $29 Special $15 – $23
- Smoked Oak Floating Frame $99 Sale $58.99
- White Gallery Frames $20 – $55 Special $16 – $39
- White Gallery in a Box Set $139 Special $111
- Black Gallery In A Box Set $139 Special $111
- Shadow Box Gallery Frame $69 Sale $45.99 – $55
- Three Opening Gallery Frame $39 Special $31
- Harper Personalized Frame $59 – $79
- Harper Personalized Frame $59 – $79
- Harper Rectangle Frames $39 – $49
- Emily & Meritt Bunny First Year Frame $79 Sale $46.99
- Gold Gilt Handprint and Footprint Triptych Frame $59
- Gold Gilt First Year Frame $69
- Gray Lacquer First Year Frame $59
- Navy Lacquer First Year Frame $59
- White Lacquer First Year Frame $59
- Lacquer Handprint and Footprint Triptych Frame $59
- Silver Leaf Handprint and Footprint Frame $52
- Silver Leaf First Year Frame $62
- Vintage Wood First Year Frame $62
- Sentiment Beaded Frames $29
Capturing memories and displaying them couldn’t be easier than with Pottery Barn Kids frames. We think your photos deserve only the best surroundings, which is why we offer a wide array of frames to fit every personality and every decorating style. Whether you have a sports enthusiast in your midst or a little ballerina who can’t get enough tulle and tutus, there’s a frame to fit your desires. Let us help you add a distinctive touch to your rooms to display your most precious moments.
It’s simple to coordinate frames with the bedroom decor you have already chosen for your child’s bedroom. If you are creating a timeless elegance in your youngster’s living area, a carved wood frame or any of our Oak Gallery frames would be absolutely stunning. The smoked oak finish of these frames is just the ingredient to take standard photos and make them look like museum masterpieces. Imagine these frames clustered on the wall with kids and baby mirrors or kids and baby shelving and it’s easy to see how neatly you can pull together your child’s bedroom decor.
Frames are not only a winning wall accent, they are right at home on horizontal surfaces throughout your home. How about a grouping of baby photos, displayed proudly on dressers and armoires in every bedroom? Whether you choose a wide or tall dresser, there will be plenty of display space for your favorite photos. Or, how about artfully placing a frame or two on kids and baby shelving? You could even coordinate shelving in a lighthearted theme such as Batman or Star Wars with similarly themed frames for a fun combination.
You might create a distinctive grouping of mementos with our beautiful shadow box gallery frames. These museum-quality frames are made of hardwood materials, and they showcase biscuit corners for strength and beauty. You can display not only photos, but also certificates, ribbons, artwork and more on the linen-lined interior. Think of these shadow boxes as a scrapbook for your walls. This might be the perfect spot to display scouting patches, ticket stubs or even report cards to keep a record of your child’s activities and achievements. You could group shadow boxes with wall letters and decals that spell out your child’s name or initials.
When you want to put a personal touch on your frames, we also have a variety of personalized options. You might choose a distinctive grouping of personalized frames that would add a colorful touch to any wall or even on kids and baby bookcases. These frames hang easily, or you can set them on a surface using two standing pegs. Choose from bold red, white or blue, or you might opt for more neutral hues such as pink or lavender. Personalization can add your child’s name or a short phrase.
The birth of a child is one of those momentous occasions that stays with you for a lifetime. Creating a photo collage of your child’s first year can be the perfect way to document this unforgettable time in your family’s history. First year frames are available in many different styles, with some even incorporating handprints and footprints. These frames could be a delightful addition to the wall, displayed right beside kids’ growth charts that document growth over the years.
Babyhood and childhood are fleeting, so it’s all the more important to capture pivotal moments in photos. You can make sure that you display these precious memories aptly with our beautiful frames that serve as the perfect backdrop. Whether you have just a couple of photos or an entire gallery grouping to display, let us help you share your moments.