Industry-leading baby gear that parents love.
Make Baby Travel As Easy As Can Be
As you begin to get back into daily routines with your baby, you'll soon realize that baby travel involves a whole new approach. Errands, quick visits, appointments and socializing require that you bring a lot of accessories with you. Most of these are geared towards your baby's comfort and safety--for instance, stroller covers to keep the rain off your baby as you walk down the street--but many are made just for your convenience. Discover the wide world of baby travel accessories and start enjoying everything there is to see and do with your baby.
Baby Travel Essentials for Daily Errands
Make errands almost as easy as they used to be with a few baby travel essentials. These must-haves, quick fixes and genius additions to your travel suite make everyday outings streamlined, so you can focus on the experience of spending time with your baby wherever you go.
- A fantastic stroller is a fundamental. If you're a fast walker or you love to exercise, get a glider with three wheels. Otherwise, look into styles that include UV-protection canopies, removable seats, adjustable heights for different elements and other easy-use aspects.
- Your car seat is crucial for both safety and comfort. Ensure yours has side-impact protection and leaves the right amount of room for your baby to be secure and still feel happy.
- Adapters let you make the transition from car to stroller quickly and smoothly. Just lift the seat out without waking or disturbing your baby and snap the seat into a stroller adapter to stay on the move.
- Do not underestimate the power of an incredible diaper bag. You want one that holds everything you need, makes room for your things, is relatively lightweight and can integrate with your stroller, even if it just fits in the undercarriage perfectly.
Baby Carriers You Need Now
For a lighter mode of travel, look into baby carriers that let you keep your baby close to your body while you walk around and still have use of your hands.
- Choose a carrier that is ergonomic for both you and your baby. You want to make sure that your joints and muscles are supported so you can carry your baby safely in a way he or she enjoys.
- Vest-style carriers let you ensconce your whole baby safely while making sure his or her hips are safe during carrying. Tie the carriers around your waist and support your baby for comfortable travel.
- Decorative styles let you mix-and-match with your outfits and personal accessories for a stylish look even when you're running around.
Trays, Holders, Adapters and More
Outfit your stroller with great items like a cell phone holder, foot muff, cup holder, food trays and more. Discover which accessories suit your lifestyle best to make the most of your time out and about together.