- Changing Tables
- Nursery Chairs & Ottomans
- Toddler Beds & Conversion Kits
- Nightstands & Accent Tables
- Crib Mattresses
- My First Anywhere Chair®
- Nursery Furniture Collections
- All Nursery Furniture
Baby Furniture Essentials for a Functional Nursery
Having a new baby on the way automatically adds a lot of items to your to-do list. Cut your list in half by shopping for baby furniture at Pottery Barn Kids. With everything you need to create a functional and stylish nursery in one spot, you'll spend less time worrying about the baby room and more time getting excited about your new life changes.
Baby Cribs and Bassinets
The crib is easily the most important piece of baby furniture for a nursery. At Pottery Barn Kids, choose from a variety of top crib options then complete the bedding setup with coordinated crib mattresses and sheets.
- Classic cribs are crafted of a mix of sturdy, durable solid wood and engineered wood. They are finished with a coat of child-safe paint in colors like white, gray and chocolate brown.
- Convertible cribs can be used for newborns then converted to a toddler bed as your child grows. Keep the coordinating conversion kit for your crib stored somewhere in the home so it is ready to be used whenever your child is.
- Bassinets are newborn beds that are much lighter and easier to transport than a crib. Some even include useful features like built-in white noise machines and automatic rocking mechanisms.
- Once you've decided on a sturdy and stylish baby bed, add a cozy crib mattress and fitted crib sheet for newborns or shop toddler quilts and sheet sets to outfit a toddler bed.
Baby Changing Tables
Changing tables from Pottery Barn Kids are available in the same beautiful colors as the cribs, allowing you to create a color-coordinated nursery full of style. These changing stations consist of a dresser and a cozy changing topper where your child can lay. Since the topper is removable, a changing table can transform into a simple bedroom dresser once diaper days are over. Choose from regular and extra-wide dressers to fit the space you have available.
There's no such thing as too much storage space in a nursery, especially considering the number of toys and the amount of clothing that young children accumulate. While the dresser drawers of a changing table provide versatile storage space, you can also supplement with additional nursery furniture items.
- Nightstands and accent tables are small enough to slide into any unused corner of the nursery. With styles ranging from modern to traditional, they act as a convenient storage surface for the nursery and can be used for years to come as a bedside table.
- To organize and display books, there's no better furniture item than a simple bookcase. When fitted with decorative storage bins and baskets, these shelves can contain not only books but toys, games and all sorts of kid clutter.
Since feeding and soothing a newborn can be a full-time job, it's important to create a cozy space in the nursery to be with your baby. Nursery gliders and rockers are built to gently glide back and forth silently to rock your baby to sleep with the rhythmic movement. These durable and stylish chairs feature thick padding and soft fabrics for ultimate comfort. Complete the feeding corner with a matching ottoman, a small table for drinks or snacks and a nursery floor lamp or table lamp for extra lighting.
Create a nursery space that's as cozy and peaceful as it is functional with cribs, changing tables, nursery storage and nursery chairs from Pottery Barn Kids. With the baby furniture essentials in place, browse the baby room decor collection to add style with wall art, crib mobiles, picture frames and other nursery accents.