- Shelving & Wall Organization
- Wall & Hanging Decor
- Crib Mobiles
- Room Accents
- Table & Task Lamps
- Chandeliers & Pendants
- Floor Lamps
- Mix & Match Bases + Shades
- Wall Lighting
- Bins & Baskets
- Nursery & Changing Storage
- Toy Storage
- All Decor
- All Lighting
- All Storage
Baby Room Decor for a Special Nursery
While cribs, changing tables and other functional nursery furniture items are very important, it's the little decorative details that give your baby's nursery personality and style. Shop the baby room decor collection from Pottery Barn Kids to create a special space for you and your baby to enjoy.
Nursery Wall Decor
Nursery walls are a beautiful blank canvas just waiting to be filled with little decorative touches. Baby wall decor includes everything from canvas prints for color and style to handy wall shelves to keep breakable items out of reach from busy babies.
- One of the easiest ways to transform a wall is by hanging some fun art pieces. Nursery prints feature various kid-friendly designs including animals, cars and trucks, superheroes and spaceships and planets. Also available are gorgeous landscapes and pastel abstract art options to add a calming feel to the nursery as well as motivational quote canvases to uplift and inspire.
- Simple wall shelves are great for adding storage space to small nurseries. These floating shelves have a clean look and can hold decor items or nursery essentials like baby wipes.
- Wall-mounted bookracks are another popular addition to nurseries to keep children's books organized and accessible.
- To add color and texture to the walls, there are also various unique wall decor options available like oversized paper flowers, clusters of golden butterflies, metal footballs or baseballs and hanging garlands.
- Picture frames are another great wall accessory for nurseries. Take the guesswork out of creating a gallery wall with a gallery in a box, or create a beautiful baby keepsake using a shadow box or a "baby's first year" frame.
- Nursery mirrors can not only make a small space seem much larger, but they also may help with your baby's development as they learn to recognize their reflection.
Decor with a Purpose
The baby room decor collection at Pottery Barn Kids also includes a variety of items which are decorative but also very useful to have around. Add these lighting and storage options to the nursery to build a space that's stylish and functional.
- Proper lighting for a nursery or baby room starts with an overhead fixture. Rooms with low ceilings work best with flushmounts while a fancy chandelier can add elegance to rooms with high ceilings.
- Stylish floor lamps, table lamps and nightlights are also available as extra light sources at night.
- -For nursery storage, choose from a selection of fun wooden toy boxes and woven baskets and hampers. Some storage options are shaped like animals and others can be customized with the child's name.
Other Baby Room Accents
With the walls decorated and lighting and storage needs met, all that's left to do is add a few final touches to the space. Adding these decorative accents will tie your nursery theme together and give the room some personality.
- Musical crib mobiles entertain and soothe babies with their movement and lovely lullabies. Choose from many adorable mobiles featuring animals and other kid-friendly designs to install above the nursery crib.
- Add cute room accents like decorative bookends, piggy banks and personalized snow globes to flat surfaces around the room for a pop of color.
- Decorative alarm clocks are another great nursery accessory for checking the time while feeding or soothing your newborn. With many fun styles to choose from, they'll also grow into alarm clocks for older children.
Since parents of newborns will be spending a lot of time in the nursery, it should be a space that's as stylish and inviting as it is functional. The baby room decor collection from Pottery Barn Kids includes a wide selection of wall decor, lighting options, decorative storage solutions and fun room accents to give your nursery style and personality. Mix-and-match different decorative items to put the finishing touches on your baby's nursery.