Zoey Extra Wide Dresser
Our Zoey Collection infuses traditional French design notes with whimsical accents, like shining drawer pulls. Fluted posts and tapered legs provide the delicate look of antique craftsmanship for a romantically chic look. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid rubber wood, rubber wood veneers, particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with fluted posts, tapered feet and applied panel molding delicately frames each drawer front.
- Detailed with vintage-inspired antique gold drawer pulls.
- Equipped with three small drawers and four large drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Extra Wide Dresser: 56" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 14" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 24" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of dresser: 7.25" high
- Weight: 146 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort