Our Zoey Collection infuses traditional French design notes with whimsical accents, like shining drawer pulls. Fluted posts and tapered legs provide the delicate look of antique craftsmanship for a romantically chic look. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid rubber wood, rubber wood veneers, particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with tapered feet and applied panel molding delicately frames each drawer front.
- Detailed with two decorative keyholes and vintage-inspired antique gold drawer pulls.
- Equipped with two small drawers and two large drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 43" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Zoey furniture and learn more, check out our
- Zoey Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 17" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 37" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of dresser: 7.25" high
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.