Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Zoey Collection infuses traditional French design notes with whimsical accents, like beautiful gold bead detail. Fluted posts and tapered legs provide the delicate look of antique craftsmanship for a romantically chic look. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid rubber wood, poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and endures over time.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Zoey furniture collection is painted using a multi-step process.
- Vintage Simply White finish with gold bead detail.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 30.75" wide x 55" long x 44.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Zoey furniture and learn more, check out our Zoey Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.75" wide x 55" long x 44.75" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 35.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 28.75" deep
- Adjustable Height Settings: 9.5" lowest; 13.25" middle; 17" highest
- Weight: 83.75 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 51.25" long x 20.5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.