Zoey Bookcase Tower
Our Zoey Collection infuses traditional French design notes with whimsical accents, like shining drawer pulls and gold beaded detail. Fluted posts and tapered legs provide the delicate look of antique craftsmanship for a romantically chic look. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
How It's Constructed
- Crafted of solid rubber wood, particle board, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
Details That Matter
- Detailed knobs finished in antique gold and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Features three adjustable shelves, two fixed shelves and one drawer.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for stability on uneven floors.
Key Product Points
- Bookcase tower: 20" wide x 16" deep x 64" high
- Each bookcase tower is sold individually and not as a set.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Zoey furniture and learn more, check out our
- Zoey Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" deep x 64" high
- Shelf (5): 17.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 14.25" wide x 12" deep x 1.75" high
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 7.5"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 18 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.