Wingback Glider & Recliner
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Whether you choose the power or manual option, your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines and glides so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this gliding chair reclines back without swiveling for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair glides and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 34" wide x 39" deep x 40.5" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 34" wide x 69" deep x 33.5" high
- Back Height to Seat: 31.5" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 19.75"
- Seat Depth: 22" deep
- Arm: 6" wide x 25" high
- Weight: 116 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within a Metropolitan Area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort