Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers’ needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood and plywood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Solid wood frame uses mortise and tenon joinery and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
Dimensions & Care
Wingback Convertible Rocker
- Overall: 33" wide x 35" deep x 41" high
- Height from Floor to Armrest: 25.5"
- Seat: 29" wide at front, 21.5" wide at back x 8" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 35"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 19" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort
- luster velvet gray
- Twill White
- Twill Gray
- Metal Gray Twill
- Twill Cadet Navy
- Organic Twill White
- Organic Twill Gray
- Organic Twill Cadet Navy
- Performance Everyday Velvet Ivory
- Performance Everyday Velvet Silver Gray
- Performance Everyday Velvet Platinum
- Linen Blend White
- Linen Blend Gray
- Linen Blend Pale Pink
- Linen Blend Bright Pink
- Linen Blend Charcoal
- Recycled Cotton Dove Gray
- Leather White
- Leather Pale Gray
- Washed Grainsack Flax
- Washed Grainsack Gray
- Washed Grainsack Navy
- Vintage Stripe Black/White
- Vintage Stripe Indigo
- Linen Oatmeal
- Washed Linen-Cotton White
- Washed Linen-Cotton Ivory
- Washed Linen Cotton French Gray
- Washed Linen-Cotton Metal Gray
- Performance Tweed White
- Performance Tweed Gray
- Textured Linen Sand
- Trellis Jacquard Navy
- Trellis Jacquard Gray
- Leila Geo Gray
- Leila Geo Pink
- Natural Flax Belgian Linen
- Belgian Linen Aged Flax
- Belgian Linen Gray
- Belgian Linen Pale Pink
- Premium Performance Basketweave Bone
- Premium Performance Basketweave Putty
- Premium Performance Basketweave Silver Gray
- Premium Performance Basketweave Navy
- Premium Performance Slubbyweave Bone
- Premium Performance Slubbyweave Oat
- Premium Performance Slubbyweave Silver Gray
- Premium Performance Awning Stripe Gray
- Premium Performance Awning Stripe Navy
- Sunbrella Performance Slub Tweed Charcoal
- Sunbrella Performance Slub Tweed Pebble
- Sunbrella Performance Slub Tweed White
- Slub Chenille Ivory (A)
- Slub Chenille Stone (A)
- Slub Chenille Light Charcoal (A)
- Brushed Crossweave Charcoal
- Brushed Crossweave Light Gray
- Brushed Crossweave Natural
- Performance Slub Cotton Pale Gray
- Performance Slub Cotton Metal Gray
- Performance Slub Cotton White
- Belgian Linen Light Gray
- Premium Performance Basketweave Storm Gray
- Vintage Grainsack Buffalo Navy (B)
- Vintage Grainsack Buffalo Charcoal (B)
- Belgian Linen Blush
- Linen Blend Aqua
Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.