Whale Reversible Hat & Diaper Cover
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Cover your little one in sweet and soft style with this reversible hat and coordinating diaper cover. Boasting a playful whale print, this must-have duo is woven with pure cotton to be both soft and comfortable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-24 months.
- Sewn from 100% cotton.
- Sun hat features contrasting trim and ties with Velcro closure.
- The reversible hat features solid color and reverses to the same print as the coordinating diaper cover.
- Diaper cover has elastic at the waist and around both legs for easy on and off.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Matching sun hat and diaper cover are sold separately.
- Monogramming up to one character is available on the diaper cover only for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hat Opening: 18.25" diameter, 5.25" high
- Diaper Cover: 7.75" wide x 8.25" high
- Hat Opening: 19" diameter, 5.25" high
- Diaper Cover: 8" wide x 8.5" high
- Hat Opening: 20" diameter, 6" high
- Diaper Cover: 8.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
You May Also Need
Whale Stripe Baby Beach Wrap
Whale Stripe Baby Beach Wrap
- Free & Fast Shipping