Tyler Square Arm Swivel Glider & Recliner
Our Tyler Square Arm Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair boasts a classic silhouette that looks great in any nursery. A square back, low arm rests and plush seat cushions offers ultimate support and comfort when you’re bonding with baby. Plus, a studded lining decorates this recliner for added style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and built to last with a solid engineered wood frame.
- Thick padding provides support and comfort.
- Polyester cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag 70% recycled steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that we source wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Once the Tyler Recliner is fully reclined, it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Metal swivel base for optimal and smooth motion control.
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- Box edge back and seat cushions are loose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 30" wide x 35" deep x 38" high
- Overall (reclined): 30" wide x 62" deep
- Distance needed from wall to recline: 15"
- Seat: 24" wide x 20" deep x 22" high
- Floor to top of Back Frame: 33" high
- Arm Height: 3" wide x 30" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.