My First Two Tone Play Table & Stool Set
Earn $17.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Drawing inspiration from classic Danish and Scandinavian furniture, our Two Tone Play Set is a hip addition to their playroom. Its kid-friendly design features rounded silhouettes and splayed-out legs for stability so they have a safe and stylish place to play, create and learn.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid beech wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is hand-applied in multi-step process with polyurethane sealer and final top coat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Four-leg supports proivde extra stability.
- Spot clean.
- Set includes one table and two stools.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" diameter, 20" high
- Distance between Legs: 13.5" diameter
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Overall: 12" diameter, 12.5" high
- Distance between Legs: 6.5" diameter
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.