Twill Roman Shade
A cordless design makes these smart, stylish shades perfectly safe – a great choice for nurseries and kids' rooms. A blackout lining keeps the room peacefully dark at naptime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Features a cordless design for style and added safety.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton twill. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% cotton twill.
- Lined with 80% polyester, 20% cotton, white blackout lining blocks light.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for morning, naptime and bedtime.
- Blocks out light to provide a better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Reduces sound.
- 26" wide x 64" long
- 32" wide x 64" long
- 36" wide x 64" long
- 44" wide x 64" long
- 48" wide x 64" long
- Bracket Depth: 1.5"
- Use a soft-bristle brush to dust.
- Spot clean shade.
- Air dry.
- Always refer to the specific care label included with each shade.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.