Tucker Toy Chest
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The clean lines and vintage-inspired appeal make our Tucker Toy Chest perfect for neatly storing toys without pinching their little hands. Expertly crafted from solid wood, this chest ensures timeless safety and durability.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid oak wood and oak veneers.
- Finish is applied by hand in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The finish provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Trunk has air holes and ability to open from the inside for added safety.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect nursery storage for toys, books, blankets and linens.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
- Handle is made of metal and leather.
- Toy chest hardware is finished in antique brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" wide x 17" deep x 17" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 17" deep x 17" high
- Interior: 34.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 15.5" high
- Front Handle: 8" long x 1.25" high
- Side Handle: 3.25" long x 3.25" high
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds.
- Assembled Weight: 53 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.