Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by vintage cast-metal collectibles, this handsome lamp brings a sense of history and adventure to your child’s desk or nightstand.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features intricate details such as wooden guard rails on truck bed, white wall tires and chrome works.
- Expertly crafted of steel and plastic.
- On/off switch.
- Shade is included and is made from cotton canvas.
- Interior is lined with polystyrene.
- All our shades are designed with an UNO fitter for securing shade to base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dry UL-listed.
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A bulb (not included).
- Spot clean.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Stained-finish pieces are built from pine, MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and veneers.
- White is built from hardwood, MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished by hand in our rich wood stains, or PBteen White, a classic off-white paint.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Bed can be used with or without a box spring. If you would like to use a bed skirt, a box spring is required.
- Built-in cubbies store your books, speakers – and more.
- Side cubbies under the headboard accommodate rolling storage trolleys (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our underbed bins (sold separately) for extra storage beneath the bed.
- Spot clean.
- Bed & Tower Set includes one platform bed (pillows sold separately), two towers, and two suspensions shelves.
- Classic Bed System includes one platform bed (pillows sold separately), two towers, two suspension shelves, and one desk.
Choose between our Classic Bed & Tower Set and Classic Bed System.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 11.5" deep x 16.5" high
- Cord: 7' long
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A or 13-watt CFL bulb (not included)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth or dust with a static duster.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.