Thomas Bunk Bed, Weathered Pine
A bunk bed is an excellent way to save space, especially when it’s beautifully crafted. Our Thomas bed is special because of its wide beadboard paneling, spindle-turned legs and grand ball finials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar and rubber wood, Anegre veneers on select finishes, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, frame-and-panel construction, and both and mortise-and-tenon joinery and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Includes 2 finials for each headboard when bunk is separated into 2 individual twin beds.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk or full bed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended ceiling height 8'.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard full-sized mattress; mattresses are sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with Ladder): 46.5" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Overall (without Ladder): 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Top Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 33.75" high
- Top Bed Headboard and Footboard: 44.75" wide x 33.75" high x 4" thick
- Bottom Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 44.75" high
- Bottom Bed Headboard and Footboard: 44.75" wide x 44.75" high x 4" thick
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 51.75" high x 2.75" deep
- Mattress Platform for Top or Bottom Bunk: 74.5" long x 38" wide
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per bed): 300 pounds
- Weight: 283 pounds
- Slats: 14
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.