Tent Fantasy Bed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Take blanket forts to the next level with our Tent Fantasy Bed. This piece is made from quality materials that last.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Canopy bed is crafted with solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Canopy bed fits full size mattress (sold separately).
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid poplar wood slats for extra strength and designed for use without a box spring.
- Canopy bed includes the frame.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
Canopy Bed Frame
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 78.5" long x 80" high
- Headboard: 57.5" wide x 80" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Overall: 58" wide x 67.5" long x 80.5" high
- Window (2): 19" square, 19" high
- Tent Opening: 57.5" wide
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Fabric canopy is spot clean only using soft, damp cloth.
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may become loose over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.