Add a Photo
Tencel® Garden Rose Duvet Cover
Bring a dose of whimsy to your little one’s sleep space with this floral TENCEL® duvet cover and sham. Featuring a beautiful rose print, these ultrasoft layers were made with sustainably sourced eucalyptus-based fibers.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to self.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% lyocell. Lyocell is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Duvet and Sham are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 88" wide x 90" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.