Taylor Crib Skirt
Pinstripes and polka dots add subtle patterns to our crib skirt. Small pleats along the hemline give it a tailored style.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton decking.
- 200-thread count.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & Care
- 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop length
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Taylor Crib Skirt
|Taylor Crib Skirt||$79||$0|