Stella Starry Skies Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Give your little one a sleep space among the stars with this sweet baby bedding. Featuring sleepy owls perched in the nighttime sky, watercolor details and metallic touches, it’s a dreamy addition to their nursery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cribskirt, Quilt and Quilted Shams
- Quilt is made from 100% Lyocell from Tencel®. Lyocell is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Tencel® is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to same color as front.
- Crib skirt is made from 100% polyester tulle. Polyester is durable and retains it shape through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow and has been endorsed by doctors.
Crib Fitted Sheet and Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Sham is made of 100% Lyocell from Tencel®. Lyocell is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Sham reverses to same color as front.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Remove mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham and insert are sold separately.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors.
- The Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner, with millions sold; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Machine wash bedding.
- Spot clean crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional cost.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt.
- All bedding pieces are also available individually.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel and 1 short panel. Sold separately from bedding sets.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Sham: 16" wide x 12" high
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Fitted Sheet
- Free & Fast Shipping
Decorative Pillow Sham
- Online Only