Stark Concepts Calder Rug
The world-renowned artisans at Stark Concepts have been crafting custom-designed rugs and carpets in the USA for more than 60 years. Our new Calder rug is loomed from durable looped wool and features a mix of bright white diamonds and squares overlapping on a vibrant navy ground.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Unique low pile construction.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 6' wide x 9' long (72" wide x 108" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping & Returns
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 9-12 weeks for delivery.
- This is a special order item.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.