Star Wars: Return of the Jedi™ Duvet Cover
Favorite classic characters are rendered in crisp colors to thrill the newest generation of Star Wars fans.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to self.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep.
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep.
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep.
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" long
- Flange: 2" wide
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.