Speedboat II Drawerchest
Inspired by the cabins of classic luxury crafts of the 1940s, our drawer chest is built for strength and durability.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers on select pieces and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the chest will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our Speedboat Bed’s hull in crisp navy and white, then finish topside with our rich espresso stain for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Plank detailing is reminiscent of classic teak boats.
- Two small and three large drawers for ample storage space.
- Brushed-nickel hardware lends an authentic nautical feel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 39" wide x 19.5" deep x 43" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" wide x 19.5" deep x 43" high
- Overall (without top): 37.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 40" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 13" deep x 4" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 29" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Clearance under chest: 2.5" high
- Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.