Sophie the Giraffe
- Free & Fast Shipping
This whimsically styled giraffe is a welcome addition to any child's life.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% natural rubber.
- Sophie squeaks when squeezed.
- Toy provides stimulation for your baby during the important developmental stages.
- Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the giraffe’s body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie the giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie the giraffe is perfect for baby’s small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby’s mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes Sophie the giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 7" high
- The most beloved baby teether for over 55 years.
- BPA- and Pthalate-free.
- All ages.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7" high
- Wipe with soapy water and wet cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.