Baby Cover Up
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This sleeveless design is easy to slip on after bath time or swimming. Soft terry and a cozy hood keep your child warm and cozy.
- Sizes 6–12 months and 12–18 months.
- Made of pure cotton velour.
- Features a hood for added sun protection.
- Interior is made of 200-thread-cound cotton percale.
- Each colorway features an embroidered icon in a pop of color: boat for navy, anchor for green, whale for pink and flamingo for aqua.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Length: 13.5"
- Bottom Opening: 35" wide
- Hood: 8.5" wide x 11" high
- Length: 15.5"
- Bottom Opening: 41.5" wide
- Hood: 9" wide x 11.5" high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Dry-clean as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.