Sloan My First Play Table
Our mid-century-inspired Sloan Collection successfully blends vintage and contemporary style to give their playroom a beautiful, timeless look. Perfectly sized for younger kids, this piece features solid wood construction and a multi-step, water-based finish so it’s safer for them.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Table is expertly crafted with solid poplar wood, basswood veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied using child-safe, water-based paint which provide exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Seats four comfortably; chairs can be purchased separately.
- Features tapered legs for easier access to the chairs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" square, 22" high
- Clearance from floor to underside: 21"
- Legs (4): 3" tapered square x 1" thick x 21.5" high
- Distance between legs: 20.5" diameter
- Weight: 18.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.