Skylar Dresser & Topper Set
With its clean lines, simple silhouette and crisp white finish, our Skylar Changing Table complements a variety of furniture and bedding styles. Built to last, it easily transitions into a dresser with the removal of the topper.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, which provides added strenght and durability.
- Finishes are applied in multi-step process which provides durability, richness and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Changing table is equipped with two large drawers and three small drawers.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 39" high (including topper)
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 36" high
- Small Drawer (3): 10.5" wide x 14" deep x 7" high
- Large Drawer (2): 30.5" wide x 14" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 3"
- Weight: 95.5 pounds
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Small Interior (1): 5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Interior (1): 32.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort
You May Also Need
Canvas Nursery Storage
Harper Nursery Storage
Cotton Rope Storage
Elephant Storage Set
Elephant Changing Table Storage Set