Organic Lullaby Crib Mattress
- Eco Friendly
Natural blended cotton fibers help to create a natural sleep space for babies and toddlers. The naturally woven fabric cover features water-resistant backing and the mattress’ pocketed coil system supports your child regardless of position, providing comfort and support.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Mattress cover is constructed of naturally woven fabric ticking, soy enhanced foam pad on toddler side and natural wool wrap. Cover is backed with a water resistant barrier.
- Luxury Beautyrest pocketed coils are individually wrapped to provide firm and even support.
- A tempered steel continuous border wire offers edge support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 2 in 1 Design - one side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers soy enhanced foam comfort for toddlers (see tag for details).
- Natural wool fire protection wrap is non-toxic and the resilient fibers help maintain body temperature.
- Naturally blended fabric cover is backed with a water resistant barrier.
- Soy enhanced foam is CertiPUR-US certified which certifies the foam are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Overall: 52" length x 27.5" deep x 6" thick
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" long x 27.5" deep x 6" high
- Coil Gauge: 13
- Coil Density: 231
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools