Silver Keepsake Spoon & Bowl Set
A sterling silver keepsake from Carrs of Sheffield, England, is a precious way to commemorate the arrival of a new baby.
- Delicately crafted with Carrs’ unique Lustre silver, which resists tarnishing and maintains a bright gleam for years.
- Silver is neither lacquered nor germanium-based, so it’s safe for your baby.
- Set comes in a lined box that will keep it dust and fingerprint-free between feedings.
- Dimensions & Care
- Spoon and bowl are made of 925 Silver (92.5% silver).
- Solidly built box is accented with soft velvet lining.
- Spoon: 4.75" long
- Bowl: 3.5" diameter
- Box: 6" square, 3.5" high
- Weight: 1 pound 10 ounces
- Wash gently if used for food, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.