Modern Wingback Glider & Recliner
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space. Whether you choose the power or manual option, your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this gliding chair reclines back without swiveling for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Modern Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair glides and reclines, this chair does not swivel.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 29.5" wide x 39" deep x 40" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 29.5" wide x 69" deep x 40" high
- Back Height to Seat: 25" high
- Seat Width: 19" deep
- Seat Height Above Floor: 21.5"
- Seat Depth: 22.5" deep
- Arm: 4" wide x 25" high
- Fully Reclined: 69"
- Weight: 107 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Modern Wingback Recliner Manual
Select Fabric: Twill
- Organic Cotton Twill
- Linen Blend
- Washed Linen Cotton
- Recycled Cotton
- Belgian Linen
- Washed Grainsack
- Premium Performance Basketweave
- Performance Basketweave
- Performance Everyday Velvet
- Luster Velvet
- Performance Slub Cotton
- Performance Slubbyweave
- Brushed Crossweave
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery