Seacliff Diaper Tote
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic style and top-quality design transform this tote into an everyday bag you’ll still want to use after your baby has grown.
- 17" wide x 7" deep x 13" high
- Designed with a herringbone weave of cotton canvas with vegetable-tanned leather accents.
- Includes a removable changing pad.
- Features magnetic and rivet snap closures, comfortable shoulder straps, a reinforced bottom and plenty of pockets inside and out.
- Dimensions & Care
- Fabric is 100% cotton herringbone canvas lined with cotton twill.
- Trim is made of vegetable-tanned cowhide leather.
- Changing pad has a nylon shell exterior with a waterproof nylon interior.
- Includes heavy-duty metal zippers on the interior, nickel-finish rivet snaps on the exterior and a magnetic snap on the main opening.
- Straps and handles are 100% cotton webbing.
- Features an ultradurable synthetic bottom panel.
- Overall: 17" wide x 7" deep x 13" high
- Handle: 8.5" drop height
- Exterior Pockets (2): 7.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 8" high
- Interior Phone Pocket: 4.75" wide x 5.25" high
- Interior Slip Pockets (2): 11.75" wide
- Interior Zippered Pocket: 12" wide x 7" high
- Changing Pad (folded): 9.5" wide x 5.5" deep
- Changing Pad (open): 16.5" wide x 22.5" long
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Spot clean.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.