Sadie Crib Sheeting
Softly drawn for sweet style, these songbirds, branches and blooms give the nursery an elegant and timeless feel. Sewn of pure organic cotton and based on original watercolor designs, the neutral palette allows this sheeting to be paired with a variety of bedding.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale.
- Pleated crib skirt is ruffled pure organic cotton with a soft pleated edge.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.