Expertly crafted from solid wood, our Rosalie Dresser boasts signature quality and show-stopping style. This vintage-inspired piece features a rich, weathered finish that's meticulously completed by hand. Tapered feet and antique gold drawer pulls are stunning finishing accents.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar, birch veneers, particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Finished by hand in multi-step process in weathered black, which provides durability, richness and depth of color to the furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with tapered feet and applied panel molding delicately frames each drawer front.
- Detailed with vintage-inspired antique gold drawer pulls.
- Equipped with two small drawers and two roomy large drawers.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 43" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 17" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 37" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of dresser: 7.5" high
- Weight: 95.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
With Premium In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923