Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the beauty of driftwood, this nightstand features both open and closed storage to create a functional display in a nursery or child’s room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar, spruce veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand is equipped with one roomy drawer.
- Rory Furniture Collection is finished in our Weathered White finish. A multi-step white finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Designed and handcrafted with precise care. Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Hardware is made of zinc with an antique bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 18" square, 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Rory furniture and learn more, check out our Rory Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square, 24" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 11.5" wide x 13" deep x 5" high
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.