Rory Dresser & Topper Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by seaside driftwood and with classic metal drawer pulls, this piece provides plenty of easy-access storage and timeless style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, spruce veneers, and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- Rory Furniture Collection applies a multi-step white finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Designed and handcrafted with precise care. Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Changing Pad Covers (sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser and Topper: 46" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Rory furniture and learn more, check out our Rory Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46" wide x 20" deep x 33" high
- Drawer Interior Small (3): 12.5" wide x 16" deep x 4" high
- Drawer Interior Large (2): 39.25" wide x 16" deep x 9" high
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.