Robin Mattress Foundation
You picked out the headboard, platform, duvet cover and shams. Now, for the best sleep you’ve only dreamed of, get the foundation that’s designed to offer the best support for our exclusive Robin Mattress Set (sold separately). Removable legs let you use the foundation with an existing platform or set it directly on the floor. To make life even easier, it ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of plywood and MDF with laminated veneers.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Provides optimal support for the Robin Mattress (sold separately) or most standard mattresses.
- Coordinates with our Robin mattress (sold separately).
- Choose your size: Low Profile (5.5") or Standard Profile (9").
- Removable 6" metal legs; foundation can stand independently on the floor or within any standard bed frame.
- Simple and easy assembly.
- Easy shipping directly to your door by UPS delivery.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 80" long x 2.5" thick
- Weight: 94.5 pounds
- For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.