Reed Velvet Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Get back to basics with our Reed Velvet Baby Bedding. Made from supersoft materials in classic colors and designs, this baby bedding is a must-have for your little one’s sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt reverses to same color.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Sherpa sham reverses to same color.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Quilt and bumper are made of 100% cotton slub and cotton velvet. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Sherpa sham is made of 100% polyester Sherpa. Polyester Sherpa is highly durable, soft to the touch, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% cotton slub. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton in flannel weave. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Flannel is a loosely knit fabric and is known for its softness and warmth.
- Crib fitted sheet is yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Sherpa sham is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheet is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham has overlap closure. Pillow insert is sold separately.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes bumper, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Sherpa Sham: 16" square
- Wash before initial use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.