Raleigh Upholstered Square Headboard
Working with master upholsterers in North Carolina, we’re able to offer exceptional flexibility in creating the bed of your child’s dreams. Detailed with nailhead trim, the padded, upholstered headboard features a simple, elegant silhouette.
- Twin: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Headboard, footrail and siderails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the headboard.
- Nailheads are finished in Pewter.
- Headboard also available separately.
- Optional personalization is 7" high.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed and recommended for use without a box spring (sold separately).
- Headboard-only option requires a metal frame and a box spring and mattress (each sold separately).
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattress (sold separately).
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Twin Overall: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full Overall: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Twin Headboard: 42.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Full Headboard: 57.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Side Rails: 76" long x 12.5" high x 1.25" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 3
- Slats: 14
- Twin Weight: 102 pounds
- Full Weight: 120 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within a Metropolitan Area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools