Radcliffe Rocker & Ottoman
Inspired by Edwardian armchairs of the 1900s, our rocker boasts the curves and tufts that succumb to the body. It’s built by our own master upholsterers in North Carolina to provide cozy comfort for you and your baby. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Legs and runners are finished with child-safe, water-based paint in driftwood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a double layer of padding.
- Ottoman legs feature casters.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 39" deep x 42" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23.5" deep x 18" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Overall: 26" wide x 22" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 17 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 3-5 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 6-9 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6-9 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.