Rachel Ashwell Comfort Square Arm Glider & Ottoman
A must-have for any nursery, this cozy rocker is the comfiest place for you and baby. It’s carefully crafted of kiln-dried hardwood and a cushy padded seat and square back for ultimate comfort. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air. Designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Shabby Chic founder Rachel Ashwell, this piece reflects her passion for beautiful detail, vintage style and relaxed luxury.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat and foot cushions are made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fiber.
- Chair swivels and glides.
- A round chair base is made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Ottoman Legs have levelers to keep stable on uneven ground.
- Ottoman Legs can be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Sets include a polyester chair frame, ottoman and slipcovers.
- Dimensions & Care
Square Arm Glider
- Overall: 31" wide x 39" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat Cushion: 21" wide x 28" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 22" deep x 5" thick
- Seat height from floor: 20"
- Back: 35" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 5" wide x 30" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Swivel Base: 24" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 20" deep x18" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 3-5 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 6-9 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6-9 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.