Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Baby Blush Embroidered Baby Bedding Sets
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed with blush hues and trailing flowers, this bedding adds some charm to their sleep space. The quilt is handstitched, and the organic cotton fitted crib sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. Designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Shabby Chic founder Rachel Ashwell, it reflects her passion for beautiful detail, vintage style and relaxed luxury.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Bumper is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Crib Fitted Sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib Fitted Sheet is certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Crib Fitted Sheet has Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 100% cotton velvet. A cotton velvet weave is a heavy durable fabric with a strong sheen. Cotton velvet is the most durable type of velvet and has natural fiber and provides ultra breathability.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% polyester tulle. Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- 16" drop
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt
Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt